We all have a few songs in the archives that we know or used to know every word to. Some people pride themselves on being able to spit out every line for a song, which is cool with me. It’s a good feeling when you hear a song and you are able to sing along. People like when other people can sing at them, they respect it. And often they’re random songs, which makes it even cooler. There aren’t many I know every word to, but here’s what I think is my complete list. Keep in mind I am disregarding songs like Clarity and Don’t You Worry Child and songs that have like 2 verses that EVERYBODY knows the words to anyway. I don’t want to be predictable. Also no classic anthems like Living On A Prayer, Don’t Stop Believing, etc. We’re talking classic songs from this generation, whether that be an old classic or a childhood classic. Guilty pleasures are welcome, don’t judge.
1. All Or Nothing – O-Town
2. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
3. Every Morning – Sugar Ray
4. Everybody – Backstreet Boys
5. Have You Ever Seen The Rain – Creedence Clearwater Revival (a personal favorite of mine)
6. Hotel – R. Kelly (secretly one of the greatest songs in history, secret’s out now)
7. I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys
8. Juicy – Notorious BIG
9. Let Me Love You – Mario
10. My Boo – Usher
11. Never Had A Dream Come True – S Club 7
12. Ocean Avenue – Yellowcard
13. Roses – Outkast (one of the best music videos of all time)
14. Run It – Chris Brown (including Juelz Santana verse)
15. Stacy’s Mom – Fountain of Wayne
I know almost every word to Colt 45 (Afroman), 1,2 Step (Ciara), and The Thong Song (Sisqo).
If you come near me with these songs, I will bring the HEAT. You’ve been warned.